sábado, 28 de febrero de 2009

Divorced is not necessarly bad for children

hi every body
This time I write about the divorced is not necessarly bad for children. Because my theacher said is good for our learning, although I hate the homerwork I think that when the parents don´t be enamored of each other their relationship is definitely outand they need get to divorce because when the parents don´t be fine only they are quarreling and this is bad for their children and can cause a trauma for the live of the kids.Finally in my opinion Iagree, it´s a good idea that when the things in a relationship or a marriage doesn´t be good get of divorced, it´s the best idea for all.

it´s all for today
see you in
the next post
bybye

1 comentario:

  1. ¤This time I write -about the divorced is not necessarly bad for children-. (about divorce, which is not necessarily bad for children)

    ¤Because my -theacher- said -is good- for our learning, although I hate -the homerwork- (teacher*, it's good, I hate homework)

    ¤I think that when the parents -don´t be enamored of each other- their relationship is definitely -outand- (are not in love with each other, out and)

    ¤they need -get to divorce- because when the parents -don´t be fine only they are- quarreling and this is bad for their children and can cause a trauma for the -live- of the kids. (they need to get divorced*, when the parents are not fine, they are only quarreling, lives of the kids*)

    ¤when -the things- in a relationship or a marriage -doesn´t be good get of divorced- (when things...aren't good, get of divorced?)

    ResponderEliminar