sábado, 14 de febrero de 2009

Hi my name is Paola
I´m 19 years old
and I live in Tampico , Tamaulipas
but I was born in Mexico city
I´m studying accounting
in the university of tampico

I have 1 sister her name
is Ingrid she is 17 years
old.
I like do exercise but actuality
I don´t have more free time
and I like go out with my friends and my boyfriend

I´m friendly, funny and intelligent jejeje
and I open this blog because my english teacher
told me



It´s all for today


see you soon













********Pa0o0o0o***********

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Paola, here are some corrections:

    ¤I like do exercise but -actuality-
    I don´t have more free time (right now, actuality=realidad)

    and I like go out with my friends and my boyfriend

    ¤I´m friendly, funny and intelligent jejeje
    and I -open- this blog because my -english- teacher told me. (opened, English, en inglés los idiomas van con mayúscula)

    See you in class.

    ResponderEliminar